Thursday, January 8, 2009

A lot of catching up to do!!

Well it's been over a month and we've got a ton of catching up to do! So much has been going on!

Our Chippendale's dancer ...yes that's a bow tie and he did this all on his own. We're having a little trouble keeping his diaper on, so recently we've resorted to duck tape which he likes because it's his "belt". Works great by-the-way! But we're hoping potty training will take over soon.


Our Little Levi is smiling all the time now...I love it!
These were taken at 6 weeks....He's huge! I never thought I would have such big boys!!




The men





We had a wonderful Christmas...Alma actually got to be home and we got used to him being there; it went by too fast. Now Landon misses him when he's traveling. He called him on the phone and cried and said, "Miss" and "hug." I know it was hard for Alma to hear that and it's been hard to not have daddy around much but we're coping and trying to stay busy.








Landon got this police bike from Uncle Justin and Aunt Jennifer...it's the cutest thing in the world. He stays very serious when he drives (as you can see by his face).
Since then, I've cut Landon's hair and I must say again, I miss his long curly hair. But now he looks like a real big boy. Too bad the only picture I have of my big boy is him eating yogurt with his hands.



Who wouldn't miss seeing that matted mess every morning?



4 comments:

Brittany H. said...

Ok, so much to comment on! I love Landon's Zoolander face in the second picture. Kevin would be jealous of Alma's facial hair, but he claims he will grow some when he is released in April. Your boys are SOOOO cute!!! They are absolutely adorable looking. I wish Dash's hair would curl like that when it's long--it just turns into a 'fro. Hope to see you this year sometime!

Janie Mann said...

Sierra, I just got back to me desk and saw that I missed your call. Lets catch up soon. I'm so glad you put up new pictures, I've been so excited to see how you guys are doing! Everyone looks healthy and happy, so that's awesome. happy 2009!

Kelly said...

Sierra your little boys are so cute! I love Levi's huge smile! Landon seems like quite a character! I am still laughing at those first two pictures. You all look so happy though! We miss you!

Melea said...

Thanks for all the pics! It is so good to see the boys grow. I am sure you have your hands full. Isn't it so sad when you have to cut their hair? I miss the long wavy baby look. I love the police bike shot. Landon is so cute. I hope you had a wonderful holiday!