Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This year I was determined to make Landon into a turtle, which is one of his favorite things. I finished the shell and that's about it, but it still worked out and he was a cute turtle. He loved trick-or-treating! He just said "treat" at the door and put his open hand out, and then sometimes waited as if he was supposed to receive something else; It was very cute and entertaining.


tired turtle


I think our second hasn't come yet because he really wanted to go trick-or-treating too!



THE AFTER PARTY!

And then, the lovely sugar highs...
His uncle Johnny's jock-strap... yeah, what a boy
Mommy Log 2: WHEN? WHEN?? When??
I can't belive I'm going to have a November baby. First due date was Oct. 16th, then it changed to the 28th. Now, we're into November and still no show. For about three weeks we've been thinking it was "tonight," then, suddenly it's "tomorrow" and everything has stopped. It's soooo different from Landon, who was a week early. But we are so thankful that it's soon; I might be induced on election day (tuesday), but we're hoping he comes before then. Emotionally draining but we're hanging in there.



6 comments:

Kelly said...

You're so beautiful Sierra!! I can't wait to see your new baby. Good luck with everything! You did amazing on Landon's turtle costume. I love it!

Becca Welch said...

Landon is a Cute little turtle! sierra, love you and miss you. I missed you at the wedding, but just wanted to say Hi... let me know when you come out. Love ya-Becca

Brittany H. said...

Wow, when you said you made Landon a turtle shell I had no idea you made a super awesome and totally reall looking shell (I just used pipe cleaners for my kids!)! It looks amazing. And look at that basketball!! I bet your mom is so happy that she gets to be with you every step of the way--and I bet you are too! Hope he comes soon.

Janie Mann said...

Sierra, I was so excited to see all of your new posts! I thought for sure you were already mother of 2! Good luck with your delivery. I can't wait to talk to you and see pictures. Have you decided on a name??? Love ya-Janie

Melea said...

Hope all goes well for you! I am so excited to see this little guy. We are thinking of you.

skishykids said...

Hey Alma and Sierra,

Congratulations. I can't wait to see pictures of Levi. You did a great job on Landons costume. I hope you guys are doing great and having a good recovery. We love you.

Tamara