Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Cutting the Curls Off!!


Landon loved his first haircut! I miss his curls but it was needed because people kept thinking he was a little girl. My mom and I were trying to think of a way to keep him still while I cut his hair, so we thought about what we had done with my little brother to keep him happy. We thought we could fill the sink with warm water, so we did, and Landon was having fun; just before I turned on the electric clippers, my mom said, "WAIT! what if you dropped the clippers in the water!!" Surely we didn't fill the sink when we cut my little brothers hair! haha So, luckily my mom saved the day before I started clipping...whew! "I don't know about this ma"

3 comments:

Melea said...

Super cute! My brother had curly hair too and everyone thought he was a girl. I am guessing our baby will too (when he finally grows hair...I think he will be bald). Also, your bathroom is the same color as ours, or about that. AND, you look great Sierra!

Esther said...

Wow, you're brave Sierra! Do you cut Alma's hair too? Little Landon is growing up! He's so darling, I love the pumpkin pictures too!

Whitney said...

What a doll Sierra! How adorable! He is so cute! I miss seeing that little guy!